Our club takes pride in our Managed Trails. Our volunteers work hard to keep them safe and passable. If you encounter an unsafe condition, please let us know. Click here for a map of QuadNB managed trails. Not all trails are accessible year-round, make sure you click the Trail Status box to see if a trail is open or closed. The QuadNB trail map is also available as an app for your smartphone.
Another option is TrakMaps.
- The section of Trail #43 between the Blue Canoe and Route 655 is repaired.
- The section of Trail #29 behind Marwood has had the deep holes filled in.
- Trail #43 between the Blue Canoe and Rusagonis Station is open. The washout has been repaired.
- Trail #4565 (the Rooth Rd trail) has an active beaver. Until the trapper can locate the beaver the club has installed depth indicators so riders can access the water depth and decide if they want to cross the pond.
- Quad NB is current with trail status.