The Rusagonis ATV Club is a proud member of the New Brunswick ATV Federation.
We have over 200 km of managed ATV trails, including groomed winter ATV trails. Our volunteers continue to work hard to provide safe managed trails for the enjoyment of all users.
The Goals of the Rusagonis ATV Club are to:
- Promote safe and responsible recreational ATV use;
- Develop and maintain a multi-use trail system while respecting our environment;
- Maintain a positive public image;
- Protect the interests of ATVers; and
- Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the outdoors.
President – Jim McGregor
Vice President – Bryan Carey
Treasurer – Andrea Belyea
Secretary – Faith Sharpe
Director – Earl Sharpe
Director – Greg Stairs
We have 3 regular club meetings a year, they are held the first Tuesday of Apr, Sep, and Dec, 19:30 at the Rusagonis Rec Centre, 1609 Post Rd Rusagonis. New members are always welcome.
Our next club meeting is TBA. The meeting that was to have taken place on 7 April 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19 preventative measures.
You can download our By-Laws by clicking here.