Due to the weather forecast, the next club meeting has been moved from Tuesday 3 December to Wednesday 4 December @ 19:00 hrs (7PM) at the Rusagonis Community Centre (1609 Post Rd, Rusagonis, NB E3B 7X9).
If you would like to be on the mailing list to receive the agenda and minutes please send an email to [email protected].
- Club Meeting Minutes page added
- Congratulations to Faith, our new Secretary; and Greg, our new club Director!
- Great news; we finally get to start work on the trail from Lincoln to Oromocto this summer! Work will be spread over 2 years but by the end of this Summer we will have a safe, environmentally responsible, legal trail!
- The club is purchasing a small used grader; we have several experienced operators who are willing to volunteer their time, so the former railway will be graded once the frost is out of the ground.
- We received a small grant from the Local Service District to improve our trailhead at the Rusagonis Recreation Centre. This will be a self-help project so we will be asking for some volunteers to lend a hand, tentatively scheduled for late June.
- Our application to develop a managed ATV trail to Harvey has been submitted, all the private landowners, as well as the Village of Harvey, are on board, we just have to wait for government approval before we start.
- We are starting the planning process for a new warming hut in the future, details will be announced soon hopefully.
- We will also be replacing a few culverts as part of our routine maintenance and making some improvements to the Porcupine Rest Area this year.
- Good volunteers make a great club. If you would like to lend a hand please let us know: rusagonisatvclub[at]gmail.com
Be sure to check out our FaceBook page.